Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dear B

I sat down to write in my journal but wrote a letter to B instead. Here are a few things that I wrote to him and then to his parents. (I left a few personal things out but you can still get the gist.)

Dear B,
I have been thinking about you a lot lately and so I thought I would write you a letter to let you know that I love you. There have been a lot of changes in my life and with each change I think more and more of you. I hope you know how wonderful you are and how much you are loved. You make me so proud when I hear all of the things your mom tells me you are doing. What a special boy you are! I love you so much! You bring my heart joy every time I think about you. I am so glad you are in this world! You motivate me to be a better person and always try to make correct choices.
Thank you for showing your parents and sister so much love. Thank you for being such a happy boy. I love hearing about how you are doing in school, and in sports, and with your friends! I am excited for you to grow and develop into the wonderful man I know you will be! I just adore you so much! Please always remember how much you are loved and how great you are! You sure do bring lots of happiness to lots of people! I hear that starting a new grade with a different, not so loving teacher was a little hard for you. I hope things are going better now. Hang in there B. I hope that you will be able to love school and know how smart you are! Some times things are not easy but I know that if you keep going you can get through it! I love you very much!

With love,
Your Birth mom

Hey Guys!
B has been on my mind a lot lately so I wrote him a letter. I am afraid it might be a lot like the last one I sent, but it's how I feel. I hope you guys remember how much I love you two. I am grateful Heavenly Father brought me to your profile. What a blessing! When I think of all the things that were put into place to bring us together, it reminds me that Heavenly Father sure does have a plan for each of us and he knows what he is doing. I sure do love you guys! I just had a thought about how adoption is hard and emotional for all parties involved. But it sure is worth it! I hope you are doing well!

Love,
Me.

No comments: