Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pictures with Meg

When Meg and I got together in August it was kind of a big deal. It was the first time we had ever really spent time together and it was great! I already knew that I liked Meg, but our communication had been limited to emails, texts, and facebook. It was fantastic to spend four whole days together. We talked a ton about our two little loves! It was so much fun to hear all she had to say about B. I LOVE telling people our children are siblings. She is a doll! When we were at the conference we decided to hire Blue Bird Photography to take our picture. Did you ever show up to high school and realized you totally forgot it was picture day? It's the most important day of the whole year and it just happened to be the day you slept in, wore a t-shirt, and discovered your latest pimple. Yeah, that's how I felt. I'm not looking for pitty, it just is what it is. However Bree our photographer did a fantastic job. Here are a few of the final results:




I love this girl!

2 comments:

Eve S Nicholson said...

What a special connection to have. I especially love the shoe pics. You're both so beautiful.

Chris, Dana and Addison: Hoping to Grow through Open Adoption said...

I know that I should save my comments/questions for the "interview" but I had to comment on how beautiful these pictures are and what a fantastic idea to have professional pictures done together. What a treasure for you both, your little ones and the adoptive parents. Beautiful idea...beautiful women!!