Saturday, October 22, 2011

Adoption Interview Project

Wow! It has been over a month since I have posted. Sorry about that to all tens of my readers. I am a member of an open adoption group and have been for at least a year now. I really haven't done much with the group but that is going to change! Next month i will be taking part in there open adoption interview project and I am really excited. Basically I will be given a fellow adoption blogger, learn all I can about their blog, and then interview them and post the interview here. Below is the button for anyone interested in taking part. It is for anyone who blogs about adoption even occasionally. Look for the interview November 17th.

Adoption Bloggers Interview Project 
2011

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you for helping to spread the word--and for joining in!