Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hey Sanka, you dead?

No Mon. I'm not dead. I am still very much a live but have taken a bit of a blogging break. Right about the time of my last post I moved to a new state and started a new job. I now work as a therapist at a residential treatment center for troubled teenage boys. You know, trouble with a capital T that rhymes with P that stands for pool. Yeah, that kind.

I love my job but holy cow has it been an adjustment. I work so much that I am thinking of sleeping in my office. When I call family and friends before 8 pm they always remark on how early I've gotten off work. I love it but when I do come home writing about my feelings....or writing anything in general is the last thing on my to do list.

I have thought a lot about B. I have had a lot of thoughts about adoption, and I have started many great posts I plan to finish. I guess this post is to say I am still here and will post soon. I also wanted to put it out into the universe that I am thinking about B.

B,
You are on my mind tonight. I love you and I hope you are about to feel that. I am sending you a hug through my happy thoughts and hope you sleep well tonight. I love you.
Love,
Your birthmother 

No comments: